Thursday, October 2, 2008

(Vice) President Palin

Man, they're not kidding when they say that "In America, anyone can become President." Next I want to see, say, an auto mechanic (a certified one, of course) become president of the American Medical Association, and an astronomer become head of the National Bankers Association. Maybe then we would receive warranties of 75 years or 500,000 miles---whichever comes first---on our bodies, and be allowed to choose particular stars as collateral on our financial loans.

-Old Doc

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Bollich has a blog? Your anecdotes during third period were like a drug to me, and fate has conspired to return the opiate of your dry wit to my ears.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Bollich has a blog? It's as though a sweet, sweet drug I stopped taking 9 years ago has been reintroduced to my system.

Unknown said...

dr. bollich, i still have my notebook from your class. the last few pages were reserved for ridiculously humorous comments and remarks you would make. it seemed there were only a few people in the class that actually "got it."

you also introduced me to tom waits who i have found through the years to be a musical jesus.

by the way we're third cousins.

keep on rockin'