Friday, May 8, 2009

Well, Obviously

I'm afraid it's not working. I moved the little woman and myself to this remote town of Aheadofrepoman in this forgotten state of Delaware to stay ahead of the repo man. But now strangers have been seen in the cafe on main street asking questions about us. Those guys must represent the repossession man---no other explanation; I don't have a bounty on my head, so it's not Dog and his band of merry men.

I checked my map and newspapers, and found an even-more remote town called Bruges down the valley from Aheadofrepoman. Reminds me of the award-nominated movie from last year, one of the best dark comedies I've ever seen---do rent it---"In Bruges," set in beautiful Bruges, Belgium. But Bruges won't be it for Jonka and me. Even beyond Bruges is the village of Seine. Ahh, memories of the beautiful Seine and Paris. Anyway, I'm gonna chose that latter village for us. We'll be moving in secret tonight. So tomorrow I'll be in Seine.

-Old Gargoyle


1 comment:

msd said...

You will really like being in Seine. I've been in Seine for quite a while now. Great people.