Monday, December 29, 2008

Har-Har Harvey

Veteran actor Harvey Keitel has a new television crime series, "Life on Mars"; "Harvey Milk" with Sean Penn is a current movie; "Last-Chance Harvey" starring Dustin Hoffman is a new movie. Is the name, "Harvey," "in" at last? Will parents now be naming their boys Harvey? Will it be "Harvey this" and "Harvey that" in the news? It just might be time for me to start using my middle name in public in order for me to maintain some individuality---which means that I'll now have to hope that "Vonrasputin" doesn't eventually catch on.

-Old Gargoyle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This has to be, Dr. 'Harvey' Bollich. Someone told me this was your blog, but I had to be sure. We started a group on Facebook that is titled, "All Hail the Great Dr. Bollich." In 2 days, it already has 129 members, most of which are your former STM students who consider you to be the greatest teacher any of us has ever had. We have so many fond memories of you and would love for you to join facebook. In fact, we are begging you to join. We all miss you terribly. Please consider.

Your former student,
CeCe Cobb