Saturday, July 25, 2009

Whatever, Jonka

Although I think Martha Stewart is a harmless bore, folks here in Delaware and New England think she's a god. Not only does Martha have her own television show, to my surprise her daughter and the daughter's friend now have their own show, too. It's called "Whatever, Martha." Daughter and friend sit in a living room watching reruns of Martha's program, and laugh at and ridicule Martha and her guests. So much for filial piety.

But it gave me an idea about a month ago. I began secretly videotaping the little woman as she worked and did things about the house and garden. So next Wednesday night at 7:00, please try to meet at my shack. That's Jonka's bowling night, so she'll be away for three hours. We can sit in my living room, watch my video, and laugh and ridicule Jonka. It should be fun!

-Old Gargoyle

No comments: