Monday, January 17, 2011

Bon Appetit

When I watch news-variety-talk programs on tv, and they have a segment in which the host receives a cooking lesson from a guest, I immediately change the channel. Can't stand those dumb segments. And yet . . . and yet I've discovered a food program proper on the Cooking Channel which keeps my eyes glued to the screen for the entire thirty minutes. It's the afternoon show, "French Chef at Home," starring the Eastern-Canadian chef, Miss Laura. Vavavoom! I just love watching Laura more than the delicate French meals she prepares. Now my kitchen pantry overflows with French stuff to Jonka's chagrin. Jonka says I subconsiously long for Julia Childs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not interested in the French cuisine old man, just the little tart! Jonka