Monday, January 5, 2009

Scolding

What is wrong with you people? I was away for a few days for the holidays, so it was only a minute ago that I was able to review the tapes of the security cameras in my blogroom. What do I see? An empty yogurt cup on the floor, a playing card on the floor, a near-empty bottle of beer on the table, abandoned sports section of the newspaper, the two comfy chairs not returned to their places---I could go on and on. Blast it, you all! CAN'T YOU READ MY PROFILE? You are expected to be neat and orderly and quiet in my blogroom! I'm not naming names---for now. I think the last thing you want is for me to have to move my blog to a more expensive and less familiar site!

-Old Gargoyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also seem to have left my class ring in here as well. My apologies. Looking at it ten years later, I wonder why I chose to have it engraved the way I did.