Thursday, June 10, 2010

Proud of Every One of 'Em

It's early June with its many graduation ceremonies. I become nostalgic for former students. So I search my files for copies of their tests in miscellaneous subjects from years ago. Here are some questions and answers I find:

1. "Explain why phosphorus trichloride is polar."
Jennifer B.'s answer: "God made it that way."

2. "Briefly explain what hard water is."
Jean-Paul S.'s answer: "Ice"

3. "What do Mahatma Gandhi and Genghis Khan have in common?"
Aline A.'s answer: "Unusual names"

4. "Name one of the early Romans' greatest achievements."
Melissa A.'s answer: "Learning to speak Latin"




2 comments:

Brian Roy said...

As one of your former students, I am pleased to not be on this list.

Old Gargoyle said...

Hey, Brian R., just wait your turn.