Monday, January 4, 2010

Full of Baloney

I like baloney---the meat, not the cultural kind. In fact, as I was eating a baloney sandwich for supper, I created a slogan: "Baloney: like a banana, the perfect food."

When I announced this to the little woman when she entered the kitchen, she said, "What? No, no, it's
processed with other ingredients which are not so healthy, it's full of fat, it's just not that good for you."

Jonka sometimes knows what she's talking about. I took her advice, and stopped eating bananas.

-Old Gargoyle

3 comments:

Kittie Howard said...

Enjoyed your blog and your Louisiana humor...I was born in NO, grew up near Baton Rouge...Happy New Year!

FormerStudent#18 said...

It might be dangerous... but a baloney banana sandwich may be in order here.

The Cajun Gal said...

God help me, I shouldn't enjoy bologna as much as I do. But it reminds me of childhood.