Monday, January 25, 2010

Drangs and Delozzes

From the Knowledgeable Fans Department:
"I'm a really big Elvis fan, and I think the real reason my dance group did the whole Elvis thing is because, you know, he's from Vegas." (pop singer Britney Spears)

From the Oh, Yes, Hello? Department:
"I will conduct a respectful debate. Now, it will be dispirited---it will spirited---because there are stark differences. I am a proud conservative, liberal Republi---conservative Republican---hello? Easy there." (Sen. John McCain while campaigning for the presidency in 2008)

From the Unusual Claimants Department:
"The accident happened because I had one eye on the truck in front of me, one eye on the pedestrian, and the other eye on the car behind." (a client's writing on his insurance-claim form)


No comments: